Saturday, August 7, 2010

No more Jamp;R Ciger for me. :quot;(

No more Jamp;R Ciger for me. :quot;(


JR: I am an average guy who likes a good cigar and an occasional liquer to accompany it. In this blog, I will provide my opinions, ratings, and recommendations for the cigars and adult beverage combinations that I like. ...


Well, I say get ready for a new frenzy in the industry, as handmade premium Cuban cigars are about to make their long awaited U.S. return… … I think. Tommy Z. JR Cigars Blog With the Zman. Embargo. This entry was posted on Sunday, ...


Well, I say get ready for a new frenzy in the industry, as handmade premium Cuban cigars are about to make their long awaited U.S. return… … I think. Tommy Z. JR Cigars Blog With the Zman. Embargo. This entry was posted on Sunday, ...


Hello, My Name is Zman and I am a Cigar Snob… Tommy Z. JR Cigars Blog With the Zman. This entry was posted on Monday, December 14th, 2009 at 5:26 am and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through ...


Ernesto Sr. decided to emigrate to Miami and later brought his wife and son, Ernesto Perez-Carrillo, Jr., who is an icon in today#s cigar business. Having started anew as a roller in Miami, Ernesto Sr. once again built an El Crédito in ...


fun love quizzes and tests
yahoomail sign in
free iq test
view private myspace prof
turbo tax
high tail
marisa tomei
The benefits of Natural Skin Care
Religion calendar
oakland raiders co

No comments:

Post a Comment