Thursday, June 24, 2010

Love Quotes Page 4 | Love Quotes

Love Quotes Page 4 | Love Quotes


If I has to choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU. dani b Don#t say you love me unless you really mean.


A happy marriage has in it all the pleasures of friendships, all the enjoyment of sense and reason - and indeed all the sweets of life. Joseph Addison I.


A happy marriage has in it all the pleasures of friendships, all the enjoyment of sense and reason - and indeed all the sweets of life. Joseph Addison I.


The thought manifests as the word. The word manifests as the deed. The deed develops into habit. And the habit hardens into character. So watch the thought and.


If you cannot inspire a woman with love of you, fill her above the brim with love of herself; all that runs over will be yours. Charles Caleb Colton Love.


trillian
fl
free quilt patterns
ifeelmyself
gran torino movie
transformers
clips4sale
brittany spears
ask jolene search
chocolate chip cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment